With your personal comfort in mind, our physicians and staff work together to provide a comfortable atmosphere for surgical procedures that do not require an overnight hospital stay. Our Nurses, with over 30 years of orthopedic experience, conduct comprehensive evaluations prior to surgery to ensure your specific healthcare needs are met when providing care. Our physicians are attentive to on-time procedures and are on call all the time to ensure complete patient care. This means that patients arrive at our surgery center on the day of surgery, undergo the surgical procedure in an operating room, and recuperate in the comfort of home.
Certified. Hospital Safe.
We take great pride in being a physician-owned surgery center where patient satisfaction and quality outcomes are the measures of success. With the addition of our ambulatory surgery center, we are able to apply these standards to outpatient surgery and do so with an average savings of 35% when compared to charges applied to similar procedures in the hospital.
- Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeons
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists
- All Nurses Certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Certified Surgical Technicians
- State Licensed
- Nationally Recognized as a Center of Excellence by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC)
What you need to know
Please note the following things you need to know before your surgery:
- Specific times and instructions will be confirmed the day before surgery, so you will know what to do and not to do, where to be and what time.
- The same team will be by your side from start to finish to ensure complete care. No need to keep repeating the same information to new faces over and over.
- An anesthesia provider will discuss your health history and anesthesia options and risks before surgery.
- Before you go home, you will have written instructions as to how to contact your doctor, medication instructions, activity level, diet and what to do if a problem arises.
- To expect a phone call the day after surgery from a registered nurse to see how you are doing, answer questions and report any concerns to your doctor.